Thursday, January 31, 2008

In The Beginning....

When I was little, my brother used to call it the "Time Magazine of the construction industry". Of course, he was talking about Engineering News-Record. A civil engineer, he would always have copies of the publication laying around.

Not until 1995, when I started my company, did I really begin to pay attention to it. I remember reading it every week looking for anything related to web based project management, my passion to this very day. Suddenly, it struck without warning! There it was......the first article in ENR about the web. It was written by Judy Schriener, a person whom I have learned so much from. She tells the story best in her blog called "In the Beginning...."

No comments:

Subscribe to Blog Feed

Capital Project Management PRWeb Press Releases